- Selected annotated bibliography (A list of reading you need to do to address the topic, i.e. background reading, criticism, historical sources, etc. (10-15 books and articles)
- Term you plan to take WGSS 85
- Advisor endorsement form (see separate form)
- Course Profile (see separate form)
- NOTE: Topics requiring approval from the Human Subjects office are not appropriate for one-term projects.
- NOTE: WGSS 85 materials may be emailed to the program coordinator, Bevan Dunbar.
The Steering Committee (and/or the Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies Chair and Coordinator) will review and comment on the proposal and bibliography in a timely manner. The Program may ask students to revise and resubmit proposals if necessary. If you have any questions, please call (6-2722), email Bevan Dunbar, or stop by the office.